I'll take care of the writing and production, but I need you help to start me off...
What type of song would
you like written?
What would you like
- Decide upon a style of song. A slow hearty love ballad, an upbeat acoustic folk number, or somewhere in between?
- Gather a few songs that you would like your 'pop the song' to 'feel alike' - should you have any.
- If the song if being devoted by more than one person, this may influence your decision.
- Put a few words together to tell us the message youd like to give somone (we will help with the lyrics and layout - dont worry!).
- If the song is being devoted by more than one person, each person may want to put their own thoughts and words into the song, this may also be done privately for couples devoting to each other.
- We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line and lets make those words sound a whole lot more meaningful.
If you need help, ask yourself the following questions...
Qu. Where would you like the song to be played?
Think about the environment, is it calm, noisy, a party atmosphere, or perhaps intimate? Some genres of songs will be more suited than others.
Qu. Does the reciever of the song have a favourite type of music?
Perhaps a favourite artist too? Or favourite instrument? Does he or she prefer male or female vocals? Writing in this style will definatley help make a deeper connection.
Tip... To help those words flow, think about...
* The place you met.
* The places you go.
* The things you do (funny, loving, happy, sad etc).
* Your similarities and differences (in personality, values and outlook on life.
* Why you care so much for this person.
* What this person is to you, and what you are to them.
* If you could sum up your feelings in a few words, what would they be?
* Would there be an object or something in your life or the universe you could compare them to?